“Self-expression is the dominate necessity of human nature.” – Dale Carnegie
1. Write – Get Creative. Write a letter, short story or even some poetry.
2. Create a Dream Board – Find images that depict the life of your “dreams”
3. Get Your Camera Out – Take photos. Whenever you use – your phone or a specialty camera to record the moments
4. Sing – Yes, sing like nobody is watching. Even consider writing a song.
5. Paint or Draw – Throw paint on a canvas or doodle your thoughts.
6. Dance – To escape or distress turn on some music and dance
7. Create a Collage – A fun craft that allows you to express yourself through images you select.
8. Get Style – Share who you are through your clothes and hair and even your nails. Don’t be afraid to change it up
9. Decorate your Home – Your home should be a reflection of what you love (color, furnishings, accessories)
10. Start a Blog or Website – Share your thoughts and ideas with the world.