The McCahill Group (TMG) is a certified Woman Owned Business located in Grand Rapids, Michigan which has been a leading provider of comprehensive health, wellness, beauty and talent solutions for corporations and private companies of all sizes for over 30 years.
TMG takes a unique approach with every client regardless of their needs based on the passion for providing creative and customized services to clients that are original to their specific organizational culture and will achieve the desired return on investment.
TMG’s business partnership model is reflected by numerous long term relationships, with many spanning over 20 years, and is backed by a track record of designing, developing and operating profitable wellness and fitness programs and spas in a wide variety of business environments.
Company President Peaches McCahill is a pioneer in the health and wellness industry and her passion for excellence is instilled in every member of the organization.
TMG is dedicated to providing clients with a full range of services from initial creative idea concepts to implementation and turn-key professional management.
TMG’s hands-on approach keeps us involved, aware, and in touch with all of the latest trends in the Health and Beauty industry which inspires continual improvement of offering our client’s one of a kind services and programs that are both effective and fun.
The McCahill Group was founded in 1984 under the name Corporate Systems by current owner Peaches McCahill as the primary share-holder and her late-husband Ray McCahill as a minority owner.
The McCahill Group’s early operations centered on staffing solutions for large corporations and management of fitness centers and food service operations. It was through the management of on-site corporate fitness centers and owner Peaches McCahill’s passion for inspiring individuals to live healthier lives that the first of many corporate employee wellness programs began to be developed in the Grand Rapids area.
Peaches is now a seasoned veteran in the corporate fitness, wellness and beauty industries and a sought after consultant and speaker specializing in these fields as someone who has seen the evolving trends in employee wellness first hand and was involved in delivering employee wellness programs before it became a “normal” offering to corporate employees.
For three decades, she has seen demand grow from activity based fitness programs to full blown results-based wellness programs designed to meet corporate strategies. For the hospitality industry, Peaches has been instrumental in spas evolving from loss leaders to profitable service centers.
As the marketplace transitioned, Peaches has responded by growing her company with a talented staff of experts and creating innovative customized programs designed to provide organizations with the flexibility to benefit from a healthier culture. Her hands on approach and enthusiasm are evident in every project taken on by the McCahill Group. She oversees each project with the care and commitment of a professional who is passionate about her clients’ success.
Owner / President
- Goodwill Industries Community Partner Award 2016
- Grand Rapids Business Journal’s Top Women Owned Business - Winner of Revenue Category 2015
- Named a "Top 50 Most Influential Women In West Michigan" by the Grand Rapids Business Journal 2014
- Recognized in Grand Rapids Business Journal’s Top Women Owned Businesses 2009, 2011, 2013
- Featured as the Inaugural Cover Story of West Michigan Woman Magazine August 2012
- Member of Governors Council of Physical Fitness and Sports 1990-1993, 2010 - Present
- Featured in DAY SPA Magazine May 2000, March 2011
- Nominated for Small Business of Year Award Grand Rapids Chamber of Commerce - 2007
- Winner of Women Acheivement Awards 2007
- Member of Founding Commitee To Develop Gilda’s Club - Grand Rapids, Michigan 2007
- Chairperson River City Classic 24 Hour Walk/Run (formerly known as Relay For Life) 1990 - 1994
- American Seating
- Amway Corporation
- Autodie Fitness Center
- Aquinas College
- Blue Chip Casino
- Bridgewater Place
- Charlevoix Fitness Center
- Crowe Chizek
- Crystal Mountain Resort
- DOW Chemical
- Diesel Technology
- Embassy Suites
- Farmers Insurance Group
- Ford Motor Company
- Goodwill Industries
- Holland USA
- Humana Corporation
- JW Marriott
- Kalamazoo Athletic Club
- Kellogg Company
- Lacks Enterprises
- Meijer Corporation
- Peninsular Club
- Soaring Eagle Casino
- Steelcase Corporation
- The Rapid - Grand Rapids Transit
- Warner Norcross & Judd LLP
- Western Land Services
- Wolverine World Wide